The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading provider of financial services with 9.2 million active brokerage accounts, 1.3 million corporate retirement plan participants, 933,000 banking accounts, and $2.31 trillion in client assets.
Schwab Shares (NYSE)
|Last Price27.03||Change -.44|
|52 Week High|
|52 Week Low|
Latest SCHW Financials
- First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release: The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab has released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2014.
- 2013 Schwab Annual Report and 2014 Proxy Statement: Schwab sends its annual report and proxy statement to stockholders around March 31 of each year.
- March 31, 2014 CFO Commentary: CFO, Joe Martinetto, shares his thoughts on the evolution of client behavior during the market recovery.
- February 2014 Activity Report: Schwab generally releases its monthly activity report on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Otherwise, monthly activity is included in the quarterly earnings release.
- Winter Business Update: Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.
- SEC Filings: Our recent SEC filings include Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Form 8-K. Historic filings are available from the SEC’s Edgar database.
More Investor Info
- Financial Reports & SEC Filings
- SCHW Stock
- Investor Information
- 2013 Annual Report
- Commentary from the CFO
Rich Fowler, Senior Vice President
APRIL 24, 2014
Interim Business Update available via webcast from 8:00-9:00am PT/11:00am-12:00pm ET. The Update is accessible at schwabevents.com/corporation.