The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading provider of financial services with 9.1 million active brokerage accounts, 1.3 million corporate retirement plan participants, 923,000 banking accounts, and $2.22 trillion in client assets.
Schwab Shares (NYSE)
|Last Price27.00||Change +.06|
|52 Week High|
|52 Week Low|
Latest SCHW Financials
- January 2014 Activity Report: Schwab generally releases its monthly activity report on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Otherwise, monthly activity is included in the quarterly earnings release.
- Winter Business Update: Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.
- Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Release: The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab has released results for the quarter ending December 31, 2013.
- 2012 Schwab Annual Report and 2013 Proxy Statement: Schwab sends its annual report and proxy statement to stockholders around March 31 of each year.
- SEC Filings: Our recent SEC filings include Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Form 8-K. Historic filings are available from the SEC’s Edgar database.