Schwab has placed a greater hiring emphasis on veteran employment in recent years.
- 10,000 recruiting conversations with new veteran job prospects last year
- 1 out of 15 new Schwab hires is a transitioning military member or veteran
- 1 out of 20 new hires in the financial services industry is a transitioning military member or veteran
- 600+ current Schwab employees are military members or veterans
As of October 30, 2015
Schwab continues to be recognized for delivering a work environment, policies, and programs that foster meaningful career opportunities for veterans. Click here for additional awards.
- Military Times Edge "Best for Vets Employer 2015" for the sixth consecutive year
- U.S. Veterans Magazine 2015 "Best of the Best" employers for the fourth consecutive year
- G.I. Jobs 2016 "Top 100 Military Friendly Employers" for the fourth consecutive year
- Military Spouse's 2016 "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" for the fourth consecutive year
- Civilianjobs.com's "Most Valuable Employers" (MVE) for Military
- Profiles in Diversity Journal's "Top 25 Most Influential Companies for Veterans Hiring"
Schwab has alliances with more than a dozen organizations dedicated to supporting our country's service men and women, including but not limited to:
- 100,000 Jobs Mission
- Joining Forces
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Veterans on Wall Street (VOWS)
- Hero 2 Hired
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Veterans Business Network