The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.67 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
Latest Financial Report
Clients' daily average trades
|Week of 05/06-05/10||Week of 05/13-05/17|
Notes: These weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. Numbers are preliminary and exclude syndicate trades. Data may be updated based on additional information.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Includes all commission free trades, including Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
Selected First quarter balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $237.5 billion, up 16% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.8 billion, down 1% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.6 billion, up 5% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $37.7 billion, up 23% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $145.3 billion, up 153% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of June 10, 2019
May 2019 Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 10th business day is June 14.
Q1 2019 Earnings/March Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2019
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.