The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.8 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 05/11-05/15||Week of 05/18-05/22|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades.
Selected First Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $303.3 billion, up 28% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $13.9 billion, up 18% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $5.5 billion, up 19% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $40.7 billion, up 8% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $185.7 billion, up 28% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
June 4, 2020
Week of June 8, 2020
May Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is June 12.
Q1 2020/March Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2020.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.