The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $5.9 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
November 18, 2020Schwab Report: Self-Directed 401(k) Balances Show Steady Growth in Q3; Advised Accounts Reflect Broader Diversification and Higher Account Balances
November 13, 2020Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
November 12, 2020Schwab Announces Patent Pending Data Analytics Algorithm
November 10, 2020Schwab Charitable Expands Access and Options for Charitable Giving
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 11/16-11/20||Week of 11/23-11/27|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades. As of October 6, 2020, trade count includes TD Ameritrade activity.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Third Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $347.9 billion, up 53% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $15.3 billion, up 29% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $6.9 billion, up 41% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $48.9 billion, up 14% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $169.8 billion, down 2% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of December 14, 2020
November Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is December 14.
Q3 2020 Earnings/September Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending September 30, 2020.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.