The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $6.8 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
February 25, 2021New Ariel-Schwab Black Investor Survey Shows Black Americans Continue to Trail Their White Counterparts in Building Wealth
February 24, 2021Schwab Advisor Services Brings Industry Providers Together for Third-Party Technology Forum
February 23, 2021Charles Schwab Establishes Endowed Scholarships to Support Students From Underrepresented Communities
February 12, 2021Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 02/08-02/12||Week of 02/15-02/19|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades. As of October 6, 2020, trade count includes TD Ameritrade activity.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Fourth Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $386.0 billion, up 63% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $15.7 billion, up 23% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $7.9 billion, up 52% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $57.9 billion, up 18% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $163.0 billion, down 18% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of March 8, 2021
February Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is March 12.
Q4 2020 Earnings/December Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending December 31, 2020.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.