The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.85 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
November 25, 2019The Charles Schwab Corporation to Acquire TD Ameritrade >
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 11/25-11/29||Week of 12/02-12/06|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Effective October 7, 2019, includes all commission free trades, including online equity and ETF trades executed on U.S. and Canadian exchanges, Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
Selected Third quarter balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $227.0 billion, down 2% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.9 billion, flat year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.9 billion, up 7% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $43.0 billion, up 20% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $173.1 billion, up 81% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
November 25, 2019
Webcast announcing Schwab’s Acquisition of TD Ameritrade. Please register to view the webcast.
Week of December 9, 2019
November Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 10th business day is December 13.
Q3 Earnings/September 2019 Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending September 30, 2019.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.