The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.53 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
Latest Financial Report
March 14, 2019Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights >
February 12, 2019Schwab ETF OneSource™ Doubles Lineup to 500+ Commission-Free ETFs >
Clients' daily average trades
|Week of 03/04 - 03/08||Week of 03/11 - 03/15|
Notes: These weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. Numbers are preliminary and exclude syndicate trades. Data may be updated based on additional information.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Includes all commission free trades, including Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
Selected fourth quarter balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $249.7 billion, up 26% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.9 billion, up 1% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.6 billion, up 5% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by the company’s digital advisory solutions totaled $33.4 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $123.8 billion, up 183% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of April 15, 2019
Q1 2019 Earnings/March 2019 Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 11th business day is April 15.
Q4 2018 Earnings/December Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July, and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending December 31, 2018
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.