The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.86 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
March 13, 2020Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights >
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 03/16-03/20||Week of 03/23-03/27|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades.
Selected Fourth Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $237.0 billion, down 5% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $12.8 billion,up 8% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $5.2 billion, up 14% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $47.2 billion, up 41% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $186.1 billion, up 50% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of April 13, 2020
Q1 2020 Earnings/March 2020 Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 11th business day is April 15.
Q4 2019 Earnings/December Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending December 31, 2019.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.