The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $4.5 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
September 15, 2020Show Me the Finish Line: 401(k) Savers Say They Want Help Understanding How Much They’ll Need for Retirement
September 8, 2020BeFi Barometer 2020: Behavioral Finance Techniques Help Advisors Keep Clients Invested Through Market Volatility
August 25, 2020New Schwab Model Portfolios Designed to Help Advisors Keep Clients on Course
August 20, 2020Schwab Introduces Free Digital Financial Planning for Clients Seeking to Manage Their Retirement Goals
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 09/08-09/11||Week of 09/14-09/18|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades.
Selected Second Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $329.5 billion, up 44% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $15.0 billion, up 27% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $5.7 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $45.9 billion, up 12% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $191.9 billion, up 24% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of October 12, 2020
Q3 Earnings/September Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 11th business day is October 15.
Q2 2020 Earnings/June Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending June 30, 2020.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.