The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.28 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
May 18, 2022The Rise of Values Investing: Schwab’s Modern Wealth Survey Finds Values are Driving Spending, Saving & Investing Decisions of Americans More Than Ever
May 17, 2022Schwab Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
May 13, 2022Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
May 11, 2022Schwab Q2 Trader Sentiment Survey: More Than Half of Traders Say the Market is Due for a Significant Correction in the Second Quarter
Clients' daily average trades
Week of 05/02-05/06
Week of 05/09-05/13
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected First Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $491.0 billion, up 24% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $23.3 billion, up 42% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $13.7 billion, up 56% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $75.0 billion, up 18% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $123.0 billion, down 17% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of June 13, 2022
May Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is June 14.
Q1 2022 Earnings/March Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2022.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.