The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $4.11 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
August 5, 2020Charles Schwab Announces Plan to Adopt thinkorswim Trading Platforms as Part of TD Ameritrade Integration
August 4, 2020Schwab 401(k) Survey Finds Savings Goals and Stress Levels on the Rise
July 29, 2020Schwab Launches New Community Services Program, Introduces Virtual Volunteering & Giving for Employees to Give Back, Stay Connected
July 27, 2020Schwab Announces the Appointment of Two New Board Members
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 07/20-07/24||Week of 07/27-07/31|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades.
Selected Second Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $329.5 billion, up 44% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $15.0 billion, up 27% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $5.7 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $45.9 billion, up 12% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $191.9 billion, up 24% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of August 10, 2020
July Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is August 14.
May 2020 Monthly Activity
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases monthly activity on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Schwab released results for the month ending May 31, 2020.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.