The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.00 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
November 29, 2022Schwab Report: Self-Directed 401(k) Investors' Balances Decline in a Volatile Q3 Market, Asset Allocations and Trading Remain Steady
November 21, 2022Charles Schwab Announces Recipients of 2022-2023 Financial Planning Scholarships
November 15, 2022Schwab Q4 Trader Sentiment Survey: A Recession May Already Be Here, But Traders Say It Will Be Short Lived
November 14, 2022Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Clients' daily average trades
Week of 11/21-11/25
Week of 11/28-12/02
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Third Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $408.5 billion, down 5% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $25.3 billion, up 27% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $14.9 billion, up 31% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $65.1 billion, down 9% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $193.6 billion, up 49% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of December 12, 2022
November Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 10th business day is December 14.
Q3 2022 Earnings/September Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending September 30, 2022.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.