The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.57 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
July 21, 2021Schwab Declares Common Stock Dividend and Declares Preferred Stock Dividends
July 20, 2021Charles Schwab Named to Forbes Best Employers for New Graduates List
July 20, 2021Schwab Charitable Donors Recommend a Record $3.7 Billion in Grants During Fiscal Year 2021
July 8, 2021Schwab Announces Its Summer Business Update
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 07/05-07/09||Week of 07/12-07/16|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades. As of October 6, 2020, trade count includes TD Ameritrade activity.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Second Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $403.6 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $18.3 billion, up 22% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $10.4 billion, up 82% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $69.7 billion, up 47% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $135.8 billion, down 35% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of August 9, 2021
July Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is August 13.
May Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases monthly activity on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Schwab released results for the month ending May 2021.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.