The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $3.72 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
Clients' daily average trades
|Week of 08/26-08/31||Week of 09/02-09/06|
Notes: These weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. Numbers are preliminary and exclude syndicate trades. Data may be updated based on additional information.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Includes all commission free trades, including Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
Selected Second quarter balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $229.3 billion, up 5% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.8 billion, down slightly year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.7 billion, up 3% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $41.0 billion, up 23% year-over-year.
- Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $154.8 billion, up 104% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of October 14, 2019
Q3 2019 Earnings/September Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 11th business day is October 15.
Q2 2019 Earnings/June Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending June 30, 2019.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.