The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.61 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
October 12, 2021The Charles Schwab Corporation Announces the Promotion of Rick Wurster to President
October 7, 2021Schwab Announces Its Fall Business Update
October 4, 2021BeFi Barometer 2021: Advisors Witness Dramatic Increase in Behavioral Biases Among Clients Amidst Pandemic Uncertainty
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 10/04-10/08||Week of 10/11-10/15|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Third Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $429.6 billion, up 23% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $20.0 billion, up 31% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $11.4 billion, up 66% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $71.7 billion, up 42% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $130.0 billion, down 29% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of November 8, 2021
October Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is November 12.
August 2021 Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases monthly activity on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Schwab released results for the month ending August 31, 2021.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.