The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.98 trillion in client assets
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
November 18, 2021Schwab Expands Its Fixed Income Offering With the Launch of Five Wasmer Schroeder™ Strategies
November 16, 2021The Schwab Ariel ESG ETF (SAEF) Begins Trading on NYSE
November 15, 2021Schwab Report: Self-Directed 401(k) Investors Stay the Course in Q3, See Balances Increase 12.8% Year-over-Year
November 12, 2021Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 11/08-11/12||Week of 11/15-11/19|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected Third Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $429.6 billion, up 23% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $20.0 billion, up 31% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $11.4 billion, up 66% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $71.7 billion, up 42% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $130.0 billion, down 29% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of December 13, 2021
November Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is December 14.
Q3 2021 Earnings/September Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending September 30, 2021.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.