The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading investment services firm with $7.3 trillion in client assets
Latest Financial Report
Current Stock ActivityView stock information
% Volume Change
May 13, 2021Schwab Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
May 12, 2021Ready to Reset the ’20s: Economic Optimism, Celebratory Splurges and Healthy Money Habits on the Horizon as Americans Emerge From the Pandemic
May 11, 2021Schwab Brings Back A One-Of-A-Kind Champion’s Prize And New, Original Country Song To The 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
May 3, 2021Schwab’s Volunteer Week Goes Virtual, Expands to Month of Service
Clients' daily average trades
|(in thousands)||Week of 04/26-04/30||Week of 05/03-05/07|
Notes: Weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. These preliminary estimates are intended to provide a directional view of client trading activity during a given weekly period. These estimates are subject to change and may be updated based on additional information. Please note that reported trading figures exclude syndicate trades. As of October 6, 2020, trade count includes TD Ameritrade activity.
Bank Deposit Account Summary
Selected First Quarter Balances (as of quarter-end)
- For banking subsidiaries:
- Balance sheet assets = $396.5 billion, up 31% year-over-year.
- Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $16.5 billion, up 19% year-over-year.
- Pledged Asset Line® balances = $8.8 billion, up 61% year-over-year.
- Client assets managed by one of the company's digital advisory solutions totaled $63.6 billion, up 51% year-over-year.
- Client assets in proprietary and third-party purchased money market funds totaled $148.8 billion, down 23% year-over-year.
Upcoming Corporate Events
Week of June 14, 2021
May Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 10th business day, pre-market) — For Schwab, the 10th business day is June 14.
Q1 2021 Earnings/March Monthly Activity Report
The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2021.
Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors.