- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, skinned (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skinned (about 1 pound total)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium squash, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 ½ cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
Step 1: Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 15 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
Step 2: Sprinkle cumin, salt, and pepper over chicken. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add squash and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.