Employer of Choice
Schwab ranked as a top place to work in many of the places we call home.
- State of Arizona
- State of Texas
- Austin, Texas
- Central Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chicago, Illinois
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- San Francisco, California
Top Workplace Awards
As a firm, we have an unshakable belief in our purpose and in our culture of service. As an employer, we are committed to helping individuals unleash their potential and achieve their dreams—challenging themselves as we seek to challenge the status quo on behalf of our clients. We place great value on the recognition we receive as an employer of choice, particularly those awards that are based on feedback from our employees.
Since 2013, Schwab has consistently been recognized as a top place to work, based on employee feedback in major markets where Schwab has significant concentrations of employees. In 2018, Schwab’s accolades expanded to include national recognition as one of The 50 Best Top-Rated Workplaces by Indeed, A Best Company for Women by Fairygodboss, and a Top Employer by Careers & the disABLED magazine.
Since 2004, Charles Schwab has received a 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index. The index rates American workplaces on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender equality.
Since 2012, Schwab has been recognized annually as a military-friendly workplace and for its commitment to hiring veterans by Military Benefits magazine. And for a seventh consecutive year, Schwab was recognized as one of the Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies by U.S. Veterans Magazine.
- Charles Schwab received the highest numerical score in the J.D. Power 2016–2018 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study SM. 2018 study based on 4,419 total responses from 18 firms measuring opinions of investors who used full-service investment institutions, surveyed November–December 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
- From Investor’s Business Daily, January 29, 2018, ©2018 Investor’s Business Daily Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited. Results based on an Investor’s Business Daily (“IBD”) and TechnoMetrica survey of 5,946 visitors to the IBD website between July–August 2017 and September–November 2017. Those individuals were asked to name and rate their primary online broker. Limiting data analysis only to firms that were cited by 125 or more participants, eight online brokers were ranked based on Customer Experience Index scores for thirteen separate attributes. For further information on how the ratings were calculated, see IBD’s Criteria and Methodology.
- Barron’s: “2018 Online Broker Survey,” published March 24, 2018. Barron’s is a trademark of Dow Jones & Co., L.P. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission of Barron’s. Schwab received 4 out of 5 stars for the year 2018. Barron’s evaluated 19 firms in the following categories of service: Trading Experience and Technology; Usability; Mobile; Range of Offerings; Research Amenities; Portfolio Analysis and Reports; Customer Service, Education, and Security; and Costs.
- From FORTUNE Magazine, February 2018, ©2018 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and The World’s Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of, Charles Schwab.
- From FORTUNE ©2018 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. FORTUNE is a trademark of FORTUNE Media IP Limited and is used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of, Charles Schwab.